Instagram Rules - The Essential Guide to Building Brands, Business and Community
Author(s): Jodie Cook
'Essential for anyone wanting to take Instagram seriously.' Alex Wood, Forbes
Boost your business, grow an online community or promote a side-hustle with Instagram Rules.
Instagram is an essential tool for any business, and an estimated 60% of users discover new products via the platform. But how can you use it effectively? Social media expert Jodie Cook breaks it down into 125 bite-sized rules, making Instagram an easy and efficient method for expanding your venture.
Jodie takes you through the most important aspects of running a professional account - strategy, content, community, growth - and drills into the key concepts so that you can apply expert digital marketing knowledge to your profile, no matter the size.
- Learn the dos and don'ts of post planning; developing a voice; identifying trends; driving a campaign; responding to engagement; and more.
- Create a personalised Instagram strategy, whatever your business is.
- Apply insight from interviews with successful users (from Ben & Jerry's and Papier, to freelancers and community groups) and Jodie's own experience working with international brands, celebrities and small businesses.
- Read as a quick-fire reference or as a step-by-step guide or for effective, focused strategy.
Whether you're a complete novice, short on time or want to improve your engagement - Instagram Rules makes social media marketing straightforward and hassle-free for any small business or serious Instagram user.
- : 9780711251762
- : Quarto Publishing Group UK
- : Allen & Unwin
- : 0.607814
- : October 2020
- : --- length: - '7.874' width: - '5.906' units: - Inches
- : books
- : Jodie Cook
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 256