COLLINS BOOKSELLERS – Kids Reading Guide Colouring Competition 2020
1. These Terms and Conditions relate to the "Collins Booksellers Kids Reading Guide Colouring Competition 2020" promotion. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Collins Booksellers Franchising Pty Ltd (ABN 30 127 821 961) of Level 2, 86 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000.
3. The Promotion commences at 9am 14th of September 2020 (AEST) and concludes at midnight on 4th of November 2020 (AEST).
Entry and eligibility
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents who have satisfied the requirements set out below.
5. Entry is open to all kindergarten and primary school-aged children aged 3-10 years including and up to 31st December 2020. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
6. Management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and their immediate families and franchisees, and management, employees and contractors of franchisees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
7. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, entrants must during the Promotion Period:
a. Colour in the official Collins Booksellers colouring competition entry form.
b. Submit their correctly completed entry form in person at any Collins Booksellers store, during the Promotion Period
8. Entrants are only permitted to enter the Promotion once. Entrants are not permitted to enter the Promotion at multiple stores. Multiple entries from a single Entrant will be disqualified.
9. Late, incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Any contact details entered incorrectly on an entry form will invalidate that entry. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding on every person who participates in the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant in the event that he/she has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
11. The Prize consists of 2 X $20.00 gift vouchers per Collins Booksellers store for the following age groups.
Age group 3-5 years & Age group 6-10 years
12. If the Prize is not taken when offered, it will be forfeited and is not redeemable for cash. The Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash and the gift voucher must be used at the store the prize was entered at.
14. The Winners will be determined by the Store Manger in each Collins Booksellers store by 12.00pm on 5th of November 2020 (AEST) and the Winners will be notified by email and telephone on or before 5:00pm 7th of November 2020 using the details provided on the winning entry form.
15. If the Winner wishes to claim the Prize, he or she must confirm this fact and his or her eligibility to win under these Terms and Conditions within three (3) month of the Notification date. In the event that the Prize is not claimed, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will determine a new Winner pursuant to clause 7.
16. The Promoter will arrange for the Prizes to be delivered to the Winner's address provided on the entry form, or they can be collected in store, or any alternative address notified by the Winner to the Promoter in writing to which the Promoter agrees. Property and risk in and to the Prize will pass to the Winner on the Prize being passed to the carrier for delivery to the Winner and the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage or loss to the Prize after that time.
17. By entering into this Promotion, each Entrant (including, but not only, the Winner) acknowledges and consents to the publication of his/her name, photograph and entry by the Promoter in any media (including, but not only, the Promoter's website), throughout the world, for any purpose and without restriction, in perpetuity. All intellectual property rights in all entries vest in the Promoter at the time of entry.
18. By entering into this Promotion, each Entrant’s parent or guardian (including, but not only, the Winner) acknowledges and consents to receiving email communications from the Promoter from time to time, including marketing and promotional material, unless the Entrant’s parent or guardian notifies the Promoter by email that he or she no longer wishes to receive email communications.
19. If the Promotion cannot, for any reason, be conducted as anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Promotion.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, contractors, employees, agents and representatives) is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity), damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), cost, expense or claim arising from or in relation to the Promotion, any entry or Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected, or the use of a Prize.
21. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding the matters set out in it. All prices stated are in Australian dollars. The laws applicable in Victoria govern this deed and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and any courts competent to hear appeals from those courts.